Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Testing Redneck Wine Glasses

Our redneck wine glasses, champagne flutes, and martini / margarita / cocktail glasses have been selling faster than I can make them over at the Etsy shop, http://www.etsy.com/shop/BellyAcresAlabama, but y'all know me well enough to know that I won't sell an item on Etsy unless I'm sure it's good and sturdy. 

(The redneck glassware takes over a week for the specialty glues to set to my satisfaction.)

...and rather than let y'all imagine just what I'm doing to test how sturdy the glasses are, I thought you might enjoy watching the video.  ;-)


I certainly don't recommend rough housin' around with glassware, but at least you know the stuff coming from Belly Acres has passed our own "it ain't gonna fall apart" test. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment